There are hundreds of books about how to lose weight, and still more and more people struggle with too much body weight and diseases. What is the Best diet for me?
Every person has a very unique metabolism and one diet will have different result with different people. Some people will lose weight on a low carbohydrate, high protein diet, whereas another person will gain weight on that diet however loose weight on a low fat and higher carbohydrate diet.
To be healthy and feeling your best it is important to eat the right diet for you. If you feel tired, hyper, or hungry soon after you eat, you have not found the right diet for your body type. I can provide you with a short test do find out what Metabolic Type you are.
2.Try to eat at least 51% of your food RAW!
3. Eat salads and vegetables (garlic kills cancer cells in the Petri dish) on a daily basis
4. Use healthy fats like hemp, olive oil for salads and coconut, avocado oil and grass fed butter for cooking, and raw soaked nuts
5. Eliminate sugar, reduce grains and processed food in your diet.
6. Eat organic grass fed beef, bison and organic chicken
7. Eat fish which is high in Omega 3 fatty acid and low in heavy metals such as wild Alaskan Sockey salmon, mackerel, sardines etc. (see post on Mercury levels in fish)
8. Drink at least 8 glasses of clean water
9. Supplement your diet with a good quality Krill oil, Astaxanthin, and a good whole food vitamin or green powder
10. Eat fermented Vegetables for a healthy gut flora! Check my post how to make it.
Bonus: SMILE when you eat and and any other time ..
I teach Nutrition classes how to make delicious raw deserts (my favorite) and raw main dishes, and how to ferment fermented vegetables,
I can teach families what foods and what ingredients to avoid and how to shop for healthy foods…
Contact me for the next upcoming nutritional classes!
Did you know that we have 10 times more cells in out gut than we have cells in our body? And did you know that 99 percent of DNA is from the bacteria we have in and on our body and the rest, only 1 percent is our DNA?
Most diseases start in the gut, if you have rheumatoid or osteo -arthritis, MS, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, mental disorder, ADD, ADHD etc., start looking at the health of your gut. Psychological diseases like Autism, schizophrenia, bipolar and many other physical diseases (inflammation diseases) get better by healing the gut with fermented foods and a special diet. One way to improve the gut flora is by eating FERMENTED VEGETABLES.
Sabine teaches a hands on classes about nutrition for different body types, how to make smoothies, fermented vegetables, sourdough bread, and many other healthy and delicious meals. In the classes you will enjoy some healthy and Delicious meals and deserts and learn how to make them.
Raw Triple layer Chocolate cake!
Raw Thai and Veggie Wrap