Nutrition

IMAG1754
There are hundreds of books about how to lose weight, and still more and more people struggle with too much body weight and diseases.  What is the Best diet for me?
Every person has a very unique metabolism and one diet will have different result with different people. Some people will lose weight on a low carbohydrate, high protein diet, whereas another person will gain weight on that diet however loose weight on a low fat and higher carbohydrate diet.
To be healthy and feeling your best it is important to eat the right diet for you. If you feel tired, hyper, or hungry soon after you eat, you have not found the right diet for your body type.  I can provide you with a short test do find out what Metabolic Type you are.
1. Eat according to your Nutritional Type!
2.Try to eat at least 51% of your food RAW!
3. Eat salads and vegetables (garlic kills cancer cells in the Petri dish) on a daily basis
4. Use healthy fats like hemp, olive oil for salads and coconut, avocado oil and grass fed butter for cooking, and raw soaked nuts
5. Eliminate sugar, reduce grains and processed food in your diet.
6. Eat organic grass fed beef,  bison and organic chicken
7. Eat fish which is high in Omega 3 fatty acid and low in heavy metals such as wild Alaskan Sockey salmon, mackerel, sardines etc. (see post on Mercury levels in fish)
8. Drink at least 8 glasses of clean water
9. Supplement your diet with a good quality Krill oil, Astaxanthin, and a good whole food vitamin or green powder
10. Eat fermented Vegetables for a healthy gut flora! Check my post how to make it.
Bonus:  SMILE when you eat and and any other time ..
I teach Nutrition classes how to make delicious raw deserts (my favorite) and raw main dishes, and how to ferment fermented vegetables,
I can teach families what foods and what ingredients to avoid and how to shop for healthy foods…

 

Contact me for the next upcoming nutritional classes!

Did you know that we have 10 times more cells in out gut than we have cells in our body?  And did you know that 99 percent of DNA is from the bacteria we have in and on our body and the rest, only 1 percent is our DNA?

Most diseases start in the gut, if you have rheumatoid or osteo -arthritis, MS, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, mental disorder, ADD, ADHD etc., start looking at the health of your gut.  Psychological diseases like Autism, schizophrenia, bipolar and many other physical diseases (inflammation diseases) get better by healing the gut with fermented foods and a special diet.  One way to improve the gut flora is by eating FERMENTED VEGETABLES.

Sabine teaches a hands on classes about nutrition for different body types, how to make smoothies, fermented vegetables, sourdough bread, and many other healthy and delicious meals.  In the classes you will enjoy some healthy and Delicious  meals and deserts and learn how to make them.

Healthy food for detox and weight lossrawchocolatetriplelayer cake
Raw Triple layer Chocolate cake!
Raw Thai and Veggie Wrap
480-677-0340
sabinekrieger@hotmail.com

 

8 thoughts on “Nutrition

  1. CC0295

    寂寂光阴,轻轻念_散文精选_心情随笔  即使,浸洗尘心,回归到了本真,亦不忘有位佳人,宛若就在你面前,盈盈一笑,罗衫轻衣,就想能伸手去牵着她。  寂寂光阴,轻轻念,静静想,慢慢思,行我所行,言我所言,不与世争。不急不待,写我所写。寄我所寄,盼我所盼。问我所问,闻我所闻,我思故我在,我在,故我思。  灯青墨下,字笺流年,好写下这,安静的文字,也做这,温婉着风轻,姿态里的一位儒生,浅望福挽,好与你相约同在。流年烟火,当老去的岁月,逐渐在人心灵深处生根发芽,奈何这本就是,郁郁葱茏的一季节,却或多或少也都,夹带了那么一丝丝感伤。  势必,有人已问过,什么是年轻?势必,有人也问过,什么是资本?是与子偕老

    Reply
  2. CC9528

    布谷声声_散文精选_心情随笔  清晨,漫步在河边,忽然听得几声布谷鸟的清脆鸣叫,不禁勾起我的回忆。  布谷鸟,学名杜鹃,也叫子规。我家乡的人都叫它“刮锅雀儿”,因为它的叫声似“刮锅,刮锅”。每到夏初,它们便从南方飞来,“刮锅、刮锅,刮锅、刮锅”,在乡间田野、村落的上空一边飞翔一边鸣叫。儿时的我们这会儿就高兴地唱道:“刮锅,刮锅,石匠打磨,韭菜涨蛋,吃下去滚蛋”。不久就要收麦子了,得先行打磨,使磨牙快了,便于磨面。这时节已经有蚕豆米可吃。有些困难人家,偶尔还会吃一两顿麦果儿饭。即用还未完全老熟的麦粒做的饭。当然,也可以放些青菜、蚕豆米进去做成粥。有一股青香味。对饥肠辘辘的人来说,这实在是美味佳肴

    Reply
  3. CC9129

    自我的一段剖析_散文精选_心情随笔  好久微信公众号没有更文了,最近不知道怎么了。没有写作的欲望,或者说不知道该从哪方面下手写。我又拖延了一周两周。明知道是在拖延,可是自己又毫无办法。逼着自己写很痛苦,不写又焦虑。是黎明前的黑暗,还是江郎才尽,还是需要给自己及时充电。  自己坚持读书了一段时间,也认为书读不再数量,而在于读完一本自己是否认真思考了,从书里是否获取营养了。  写作从来不是简单容易的事,尤其是要写出有质量的文章。肚里得墨水就那么多,如何能写出别开生面得文章呢?  汤木有篇文章讲到,有读者留言,“我希望自己写得东西可以特别出彩,你说我需要看多少本书能管用?”这也是我想问的,要读多少本

    Reply
  4. Pingback: aldinger acyclovir applewhaite

  5. Pingback: keto diet saturated fat

  6. Hiv Forum

    Site icerisinde bulunan bilgiler destek saglamak icindir. Hekimin hastasini tibbi amacla muayene etmesi, tani ve teshis koymasi yerine gecmez. Bu bilgiler hastaliklarin tani ve tedavisinde kullanilmamalidir. Web sitemi ziyaret ederek engin bilgilerden faydalanabilirsiniz. Hiv Forum sizin icin burada. hiv forum

    Reply
  7. Pingback: what does ivermectin do

  8. Pingback: zoosk gay dating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *